| Site Map | Do I need to login? | Activate my login
- (8/29/14) The Coordinating Center in Saratoga Springs is suspending operations at 2:30 p.m. E.S.T. today. The college is closed Monday, September 1 in observance of Labor Day. If you have an urgent technical support issue please submit a support ticket at https://techinfo.esc.edu/newticket.php. For library assistance, please send an Ask a Librarian request. For assistance on other matters, please send an email message to the appropriate college offices. All college offices will reopen on Tuesday, September 2; the Student Information Center will reopen at 8:30 a.m. E.S.T.
Please note that students can still register until 5 p.m. on Friday, August 29, and payment can be made online at www.esc.edu/MyRecords through the holiday weekend.
- (8/29/14) Registration for the Fall 1 term closes at 5:00 p.m. E.T. today. Payment can be made online at www.esc.edu/MyRecords through the holiday weekend. You must have payment or payment arrangements in full in place (as shown on your student account statement (formerly called your account summary)) to avoid cancellation of your enrollment. Students who registered or changed their registration since Aug. 25 will not receive a paper bill.
- (8/27/14) The college is closed Monday, September 1 in observance of Labor Day. If you have an urgent technical support issue please submit a support ticket. For library assistance, please send an Ask a Librarian request. For assistance on other matters, please send an email message to the appropriate college offices. All college offices will reopen on Tuesday, September 2; the Student Information Center will reopen at 8:30 a.m. E.S.T.
- (8/22/14) If you register or change your Fall 1 registration after Aug. 25, you will not receive a paper bill. You may view your student account statement (formerly called your account summary) online. The payment due date for the Fall 1 term is Aug. 29, 2014. Enrollments not paid in full, or through approved financial aid, sponsorship or enrollment in the time payment plan will be cancelled after the payment due date.
- (8/18/14) Effective with registration for the 2014 Fall 2 term, which opens on Sept. 16, students will no longer receive paper bills after registering. See the detailed announcement for more information.
- (8/15/14) The payment due date for the Fall 1 is Aug. 29. Registrations not paid for by this date will be cancelled. If you are on the time payment plan, your first 1/3 payment is due by Aug. 29.
- (8/15/14) The Student Connection has launched a new issue! Do you have a favorite academic paper? Why not feature a portion of it in The Student Connection? For more information or to submit your work, contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (8/1/14) A Higher One ATM is now available in the first floor lobby at the Center for Distance Learning at 113 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY. This building is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. To find a Higher One ATM in your area, search in the EasyHelp function at the www.ESCChoicecard.com web site.
- (7/21/14) Everything you need to know about registering for the Student Academic Conference 10th Anniversary on Oct. 24-25, 2014 is right here! Check out these five easy steps and register today.
- (7/15/14) As part of the Health and Wellness Initiaitve, Empire State College now offers students up to three face to face counseling sessions at no charge. Simply call 800-756-3124 to speak to a certified counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and if you need to speak to someone in person you will be placed with a counselor near you. No problem is too big or too small. This free service for students is funded by your Student Health Fee and you can find more details on our Collegewide Student Services website.
- (7/8/14) The Student Connection has launched a new issue and is seeking applicants for on-staff student writer. Must be a current matriculated student in good standing and be able to commit to at least two journalistic articles per month. For more information and to obtain an application, please email email@example.com.
- (6/26/14) Effective with the Fall 1 term, which starts Sept. 8, Empire State College will award a $7 per credit grant to all active-duty military, guard, reservists and veterans up to a maximum of 12 credits per term for undergraduate study. See the full announcement for details.
- (6/6/14) Conquer your stress, manage your time, organize your job search and more! Check out this month's issue of Empire State College's Student Health 101 (mobile-friendly version)
- (6/3/14) Registration for the Fall 1 2014 term opens today at 9:00 a.m. E.T. and closes on Friday, Aug. 29 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.,
- (6/2/14) In accordance with the SUNY five-year rational tuition plan and the college's multi-year technology fee plan, tuition and the technology fee will increase effective with the Fall 1 2014 term (pending administrative action to finalize). Visit www.esc.edu/tuition for a complete break down of tuition and fees.
- (5/12/14) Please join us for one or more of our online "Blitz Workshops," new for summer 2014. These workshops are intended to help you brush up on a specific academic skill area in 30 minutes or less. Think of them as jumping jacks for the brain!
- (10/1/13) The college's Annual Safety and Security Report and Procedures is available on the Safety and Security web site (http://www.esc.edu/safetyandsecurity).
See all current announcements
Please note: System maintenance time is between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. E.S.T. every morning.
The Links You Use the Most!