| Site Map | Do I need to login? | Activate my login
- (3/10/14) March '14 term starts today.
- (3/10/14) Add/drop period for the March term opens Monday March 10 at 9:00 a.m. and closes Friday March 14 at 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. After that time, withdrawals are processed through the Office of the Registrar. Withdrawal forms and instructions are found at http://www.esc.edu/withdraw.
- (3/7/14) Late registration closes today at 5:00 p.m. E.T. If you register during the late registration period, your registration must be paid for immediately or your enrollment will not be finalized and your classes will be cancelled. If you sign up for the time payment plan, the first 1/3 payment installment must be made at the time of enrollment.
- (3/7/14) All March term registrations that are not paid for will be cancelled on Monday March 10, at 8 a.m. E.T. Please review your account summary now and make sure that you do not have an outstanding balance. Acceptable payment arrangements are approved financial aid (as shown on your account summary) and the time payment plan.
- (3/6/14) The directors of academic support will continue to offer free, online academic support workshops for students in March 2014. These are in addition to the workshops offered at specific college locations. All students are invited to log into any of these sessions. See the complete schedule for details about how and when to access them.
- (3/4/14) Empire State College is participating in the spring 2014 administration of the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE). A sample of undergraduate students has been contacted by email from Acting Provost Deborah Amory. NSSE helps us understand how students are spending their time while engaged in their studies. Student responses provide valuable information to the college. If you received an invitation, please consider responding to the survey. Questions about the survey can be directed to IR.Survey@esc.edu.
- (3/3/14) Student submissions are now being accepted for the Sixth Annual Student Art Competition. Students can submit any type/medium of art, but it must be submitted as a two-dimensional electronic image and be appropriate in content. The art will be turned into a poster to be used in various college publications and displayed throughout the college. Students can submit their work anytime between now and May 9, 2014. Please visit our website at http://www.esc.edu/studentart for more information.
- (2/25/14) "Three Voices That Shape Our Vision": Join us for a free, three-part webinar series hosted by SUNY Empire State College in celebration of the inauguration of President Merodie A. Hancock. The webinars will take place on March 6, 13 and 20; recordings will be available after the events.
- (2/24/14) The Student Affairs Committee presents its third Social Responsibility Forum - "Reading Is Fundamental: Literacy in Our Schools and Around the Globe" - on Wednesday, Mar 19. It will be hosted in centers across the state and video-conferenced for esc-tv. A panel, facilitated by Kevin Woo (Metropolitan New York), will discuss literacy issues as they relate to human success individually and globally. Register for this event online. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kameylah Hakim at 716-686-7858 and visit the Social Responsibility website.
- (2/24/14) Be honored for your hard work and dedication to community service! Apply to be recognized for your achievements at bit.ly/ssaward #escservice #SUNYempire. Only 1 week left -- application deadline is March 3.
- (2/20/14) If you register or change your March registration after Feb. 24, you will not receive a paper bill. You may view your account summary online. The payment due date for the March term is Feb. 28, 2014. Enrollments not paid in full, or through approved financial aid, sponsorship or enrollment in the time payment plan will be cancelled after the payment due date.
- (2/20/14) The name of the Telecommunications fee has been changed to Technology fee. Please visit www.esc.edu/fees for complete information on this fee.
- (2/18/14) The Student Connection, a student-run newsletter, has launched a new issue; announces new paid student writer program. For more information or to get involved, contact the editor at Student.Editor@esc.edu..
- (2/14/14) The payment due date for the March term is Feb. 28. Registrations not paid for by this date will be cancelled. If you are on the time payment plan, your first 1/3 payment is due by Feb. 28.
- (2/3/14) Registration for the 2014 Student Wellness Retreat is now open! Visit choose.esc.edu/SWR for full details and to register. Highlights of this year's event, which will be held April 10 - 12 in Albany, NY, include interactive wellness activities, sessions on stress management, yoga and dance, free massages, a health fair, and a keynote speech by the legendary Alan Thicke!
- (1/31/14) There have been reports of problems downloading files from the DP Planner while using Internet Explorer 9. If you experience this problem we suggest updating your browser or using another browser such as Firefox.
- (1/28/14) Registration for the March 2014 term opens today at 9:00 a.m. E.T. and closes on Friday, Feb. 28 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.
- (1/10/14) Conquer your stress, manage your time, organize your job search and more! Check out this month's issue of Empire State College's Student Health 101 (mobile-friendly version)
- (1/10/14) Are you an aspiring female leader? Would you like to strengthen your knowledge about political policy and be an advocate for change? The National Education for Women’s (NEW) Leadership in New York has applications available for an intensive week long undergraduate summer program. Apply today at NEW Leadership New York! The deadline to apply is March 25.
- (11/25/13) "Resiliency: the key to achieving life goals" is the theme for the first Health and Wellness Residency. Studies include: Grief and Loss, Nutrition in Health and Wellness, Resiliency, Stress and Coping. The face-to-face portion of the residency is Thursday, April 10, 2014. The Student Wellness Retreat begins that evening and ends on Saturday, April 12, 2014. Talk with your mentor to see how one of these studies could fit into your degree program and register today.
- (10/1/13) The college's Annual Safety and Security Report and Procedures is available on the Safety and Security web site (http://www.esc.edu/safetyandsecurity).
See all current announcements
Please note: System maintenance time is between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. E.S.T. every morning.
The Links You Use the Most!