| Site Map | Do I need to login? | Activate my login
- (10/8/15) SUNY Empire State College will participate in “America’s Parade,” held annually in New York City on Veterans’ Day, Nov. 11. All members of the college community and their families are invited to take part in this inspirational event. See the news article for more information about logistics and how to register.
- (10/7/15) The college will be closed on Monday, Oct. 12 in observance of Columbus Day.
All College offices will reopen on Tuesday, Oct. 13; the Student Information Center and the IT Service Desk will reopen at 8:30 a.m. E.S.T.
- The IT Service Desk will be open for technology issues or assistance during their regular weekend hours Saturday, Oct. 10 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. E.S.T and Sunday, Oct. 11 from 1 p.m. until 9 p.m. E.S.T.
- Library services will be open during their regular weekend hours Sunday, Oct. 11 from 1 p.m. until 9 p.m.
- (10/6/15) Interested in attending this year’s Student Academic Conference but thought you missed the deadline to register? Good news, the deadline has been extended until Oct. 19! You can register to attend at www.esc.edu/stac. You can also check the website for the conference schedule, location and lodging information. Any questions can be directed towards StudentAcademicConference@esc.edu.
- (10/5/15) Take advantage of special pricing on personal computers and electronics through Empire State College's member purchase program from Dell. See the October 2015 flyer for details.
- (9/29/15) Beginning Fall 1 2015 term, grading and evaluation policies for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs have been adopted. The F grade has a quality point of 0.00 and is included in the grade point average (GPA) calculation. Two online tools are now available to help you predict your current and future grade point average (GPA).
- (9/25/15) In this issue of The Student Connection: Top Ten Reasons to Attend the Student Academic Conference. If you haven't already, register today!
- (9/24/15) The Student Academic Conference is October 23 and 24 in Albany, NY! With less than 30 days until we kick off our 11th conference, we don’t want you to miss out! Registration closes on October 2. Don’t miss out on student presentations, trivia night, the Art Show, leadership workshops, and a chance to meet students, alumni, faculty and staff from across the state, country and world!
- (9/22/15) Registration for the Fall 2 2015 terms opens today at 9 a.m. E.T. and closes Friday, Oct. 23 at 5 p.m. E.T.
- (9/21/15) Academic support workshops are offered both online and onsite throughout the state of New York. You can view the current workshops schedule online. Please follow the directions on each tab on the page to find out how to attend the workshop(s) in which you are interested.
- (9/14/15) Fall 1 2015 terms start today.
- (9/8/15) Conquer your stress, manage your time, organize your job search and more! Check out the September issue of Empire State College's Student Health 101 (mobile-friendly version)
- (9/2/15) Take advantage of special pricing on personal computers and electronics through Empire State College's member purchase program from Dell. See the September 2015 flyer for details.
- (6/18/15) Starting July 9, 2015, students pursuing iPLA will be required to initiate the request in PLA Planner. Mentors can no longer create requests on behalf of their students. However, mentors and students will work together to develop each iPLA request. Students will submit the request to their mentor, who will review the request and submit it to the Center Office of Academic Review (COAR). See the full announcement about PLA for details.
- (6/16/15) Are you a writer, essayist, journalist, poet, lyricist, stand-up comedian, biographer, novelist or just fascinated by the power of the word? The newly relaunched Writers and Speakers Club is for you.
- (6/1/15) In accordance with the SUNY five year rational tuition plan and the college's multi-year technology fee plan, tuition and the technology fee will increase effective with the Fall 1 2015 term (pending administrative action to finalize). Visit www.esc.edu/tuition for a complete break down of tuition and fees. This is the fifth and final year of the current SUNY five year rational tuition plan.
- (6/1/15) Effective with the Fall 1 term, which starts Sept. 14, Empire State College will award a $20 per credit grant to all active-duty military, guard, reservists and veterans up to a maximum of 12 credits per term for undergraduate study. See the full announcement for details.
- (10/2/14) The college's Annual Safety and Security Report and Procedures is available on the Safety and Security web site (http://www.esc.edu/safetyandsecurity).
See all current announcements
Please note: System maintenance time is between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. E.S.T. every morning.
The Links You Use the Most!