* If you withdraw before October 6 your status may be reduced from full-time to part-time or to below part-time. Your enrollment status, good academic standing and financial aid eligibility may be affected.
|FALL 1 TERM 2014: SEPTEMBER 8 – DECEMBER 19||NOTES|
|Last day for all Application Materials to be Received in the Admissions Office (for consideration for the Fall 1 term)||June 1||The priority deadline refers to review of application materials and not to enrollment. Enrollment is based upon space availability in the location of choice. If space is not available the applicant will automatically be eligible to enroll for the next available term. |
If you miss the priority deadline or have questions, please contact our Student Information Center at 1-800-847-3000.
|Registration Period||June 3, 9:00 a.m. -- August 29, 5:00 p.m. ||Students who register or change their registration after August 25 will not receive a paper bill. |
|College Closed: Independence Day ||July 4|
|Faculty Reading Period||July 21 – August 15||Faculty are not available to work with students.|
|Priority Date to Apply for Pell, TAP and Student Loans (for aid to be processed by the term payment deadline)||July 28, 5:00 p.m. ||Priority deadline for Pell, TAP and student loans, as well as submission of the Federal Appeal Form and/or New York Waiver Request Form with dean's approval and appropriate documentation to the Financial Aid Office. |
If you miss the priority deadline, or have questions, please see "What Year Forms Do I Complete."
|Last Day to Register Without Late Fees|
Last Day to Pay for Registered Courses
|August 29, 5:00 p.m. ||
- Payment or payment arrangements must be in place in full to avoid cancellation of your enrollment. Acceptable payment arrangements are approved financial aid (as shown on your bill) and the Time Payment Plan. Check your student account statement (formerly called your "account summary") to verify.
- If you use the Time Payment Plan, you must enroll in the Time Payment Plan AND make your first 1/3 payment by 5 p.m. today
|College Closed: Labor Day||September 1|
|Late Registration Period||September 2, 9:00 a.m. – |
September 5, 5:00 p.m.
- If you register during the Late Registration Period, your registration must be paid for immediately or your enrollment will not be finalized and your classes will be cancelled. If you sign up for the Time Payment Plan, the first 1/3 payment must be made at this time.
- If you withdraw* before the enrollment start date:
100% tuition refunded; 100% fees refunded.
|Fall 1 Term Starts|
(Enrollment start date)
|September 8||All Fall 1 registrations that are not paid for will be cancelled on Monday, September 8 at 8 a.m. |
|Add/drop Period||Add/drop online:|
September 8, 9:00 a.m. -
September 12, 5:00 p.m.
- If you withdraw* by the end of the first week:
100% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
- Paper withdrawal forms must be received by September 14 (see "Withdrawal Form")
|Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund||September 14||If you withdraw* by the end of the first week:|
100% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 70% refund||September 21||If you withdraw* by the end of the second week:|
70% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 50% Refund||September 28||If you withdraw* by the end of the third week:|
50% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 30% Refund||October 5||If you withdraw* by the end of the fourth week:|
30% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|College Closed: Columbus Day||October 13|
|Time Payment: Second Payment Due for Fall 1 term||October 15, 5:00 p.m. |
|College Closed: Veteran's Day ||November 11|
|Time Payment: Last Payment Due for Fall 1 term||November 15. 5:00 p.m. |
|College Closed: Thanksgiving||November 27|
|Fall 1 Term Ends||December 19|
|Faculty No Appointment Period||December 22 - January 2||Faculty are not available to work with students.|
|College Closed: Christmas||December 25|
|College Closed: New Year's Day ||January 1|
|Study Grade/Outcome Due||January 2||Your mentors submit outcomes for each of your studies (credit or no credit) by this date.|