* If you withdraw before October 10 your status may be reduced from full-time to part-time or to below part-time. Your enrollment status, good academic standing and financial aid eligibility may be affected.
|FALL 1 TERM 2016: SEPTEMBER 12 – DECEMBER 23||NOTES|
|Last day for all Application Materials to be Received in the Admissions Office (for consideration for the Fall 1 term)||June 1||The priority deadline refers to review of application materials and not to enrollment. Enrollment is based upon space availability in the location of choice. If space is not available the applicant will automatically be eligible to enroll for the next available term. |
If you miss the priority deadline or have questions, please contact our Student Information Center at 1-800-847-3000.
|Registration Period||May 31, 9:00 a.m. -- September 2, 5:00 p.m. |
|College Closed: Independence Day ||July 4|
|Faculty Reading Period||July 25 – August 19||Faculty are not available to work with students.|
|Priority Date to Apply for Pell, TAP and Student Loans (for aid to be processed by the term payment deadline)||August 1, 5:00 p.m. ||Priority deadline for Pell, TAP and student loans, as well as submission of the Federal Appeal Form and/or New York Waiver Request Form with dean's approval and appropriate documentation to the Financial Aid Office. |
If you miss the priority deadline, or have questions, please see "What Year Forms Do I Complete."
|Last Day to Register Without Late Fees|
Last Day to Pay for Registered Courses
|September 2, 5:00 p.m. ||
- Payment or payment arrangements must be in place in full to avoid cancellation of your enrollment. Acceptable payment arrangements are approved financial aid (as shown on your bill) and the Time Payment Plan. Check your student account statement (formerly called your "account summary") to verify.
- If you use the Time Payment Plan, you must enroll in the Time Payment Plan AND make your first 1/3 payment by 5 p.m. today
|College Closed: Labor Day||September 5|
|Late Registration Period||September 6, 9:00 a.m. – |
September 9, 5:00 p.m.
- If you register during the Late Registration Period, your registration must be paid for immediately or your enrollment will not be finalized and your classes will be cancelled. If you sign up for the Time Payment Plan, the first 1/3 payment must be made at this time.
- If you withdraw* before the enrollment start date:
100% tuition refunded; 100% fees refunded.
|Fall 1 Term Starts|
(Enrollment start date)
|September 12||All Fall 1 registrations that are not paid for will be cancelled on Monday, September 12 at 8 a.m. |
|Add/drop Period||Add/drop online:|
September 12, 9:00 a.m. -
September 16, 5:00 p.m.
- If you withdraw* by the end of the first week:
100% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
- Paper withdrawal forms must be received by September 18 (see "Withdrawal Form")
|Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund||September 18||If you withdraw* by the end of the first week:|
100% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 70% refund||September 25||If you withdraw* by the end of the second week:|
70% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 50% Refund||October 2||If you withdraw* by the end of the third week:|
50% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|Last Day for 30% Refund||October 9||If you withdraw* by the end of the fourth week:|
30% tuition refunded; 0% fees refunded.
|College Closed: Columbus Day||October 10|
|Time Payment: Second Payment Due for Fall 1 term||October 15, 5:00 p.m. |
|College Closed: Veteran's Day ||November 11|
|Time Payment: Last Payment Due for Fall 1 term||November 15. 5:00 p.m. |
|College Closed: Thanksgiving||November 24|
|Fall 1 Term Ends||December 23|
|College Closed: Christmas Holiday Observed||December 26|
|Faculty No Appointment Period||December 27 - January 6||Faculty are not available to work with students.|
|College Closed: New Year's Day Holiday Observed||January 2|
|Study Grade/Outcome Due||January 6||Your mentors submit outcomes for each of your studies (credit or no credit) by this date.|