| Site Map | Do I need to login? | Activate my login
- (05/24/13) The college is suspending operations at 2:30 p.m. today, May 24.
- (5/23/13) The college, including the Library, TechInfo Help Desk and Student Information Center, is closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day. The Library and the TechInfo Help Desk will be open Sunday, May 26 for normal hours of operation (1-9 p.m.), then reopen on Tuesday, May 28 at 9 a.m. E.S.T. For help with college-supported technology, visit the knowledgebase or submit a tech support request that will be addressed when the help desk re-opens. For library assistance, send an Ask a Librarian request. For assistance on other matters, please send an email message to the appropriate college office. All college offices will reopen on Tuesday, May 28. The Student Information Center will reopen at 8:30 a.m. E.S.T.; the Library and the TechInfo Help Desk will reopen for normal operations on at 9 a.m. E.S.T.
- (5/20/13) May '13 term starts today. Add/drop period for the May term opens Monday May 20 at 9:00 a.m. and closes Friday, May 24 at 5:00 p.m E.S.T. After that time, withdrawals are processed through the Office of the Registrar. Withdrawal forms and instructions are found at www.esc.edu/withdraw.
- (5/16/13) All May term registrations that are not paid for will be cancelled on Monday May 20, at 8 am EST. Please review your account summary now and make sure that you do not have an outstanding balance. Acceptable payment arrangements are approved financial aid (as shown on your account summary) and the Time Payment Plan.
- (5/13/13) Late registration opens today at 9 a.m. and closes Friday 5/17 at 5 p.m. E.S.T. If you register during the late registration period, your registration must be paid for immediately or your enrollment will not be finalized and your classes will be cancelled. If you sign up for the time payment plan, the first 1/3 payment installment must be made at the time of enrollment.
- (5/10/13) Payment for the May term is due by 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. today. You must have payment or payment arrangements in full in place (as shown on your account summary) to avoid cancellation of your enrollment. Students who registered or changed their registration since May 6 will not receive a paper bill.
- (5/3/13) If you register or change your May registration after May 6, you will not receive a paper bill. You may view your account summary online. The payment due date for the May term is May 10, 2013. Enrollments not paid in full, or through approved financial aid, sponsorship or enrollment in the time payment plan will be cancelled after the payment due date.
- (4/30/13) The payment due date for the May term is May 10. Registrations not paid for by this date will be cancelled. If you are on the time payment plan, your first 1/3 payment is due by May 10.
- (4/26/13) The Student Connection ,a student-run newsletter, has launched its 50th issue. Have you read a book or seen a movie lately? Why not write a review for the student newsletter? For more information or to get involved, see our Book/Movie Review Submission Guidelines or contact the editor at Student.Editor@esc.edu.
- (4/17/13) Not sure when and where your graduation ceremony will take place? Check the college calendar for details.
- (4/16/13) Students can now view the status of their 2013-2014 federal financial aid online, including whether any information is required in order for federal aid to be determined for the 2013-2014 school year. You'll find the link on the “My Records” tab, in the “My Financial Aid” section.
- (3/27/13) Registration is filling up fast for Empire State College's first ever Student Wellness Retreat, to be held May 16-18 in Albany NY. Learn yoga, Pilates, swing dance, get tips on time management and stress management, learn about affordable health insurance options, indulge in a massage, meet other students, and so much more! Register now, while space is still available, for free at choose.esc.edu/swr2013.
- (12/20/12) For students forced to withdraw because of Hurricane Sandy: SUNY Board of Trustees has passed a resolution on tuition assistance.
- (11/15/12) Hurricane Assistance Website Available: Empire State College has launched a hurricane assistance website at www.esc.edu/hurricane.
- (10/6/11) The college's Annual Safety and Security Report and Procedures is available on the Safety and Security web site (http://www.esc.edu/safetyandsecurity).
See all current announcements
Please note: System maintenance time is between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. E.S.T. every morning.
The Links You Use the Most!