| Site Map | Do I need to login? | Activate my login
- (12/17/14) Services to Students Through the Holidays: The college will maintain reduced staffing between Dec. 24 - Jan. 2, 2015 for the holidays. This means that, while some staff will be available to speak to students, services will be very limited until after the New Year. The college recommends that students plan ahead to speak with their mentors regarding registration for the Spring 1 (January) term. Registration for the January term began on Nov. 4 and ends Jan. 9; late registration runs from Jan.12 through 16. With the exception of Dec. 24-26, the Student Information Center will be taking calls during this entire time period.
Library and Help Desk Services: The library and help desk will operate during the holiday season but will have the following reduced schedule:
Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014: 9 a.m.-5:00 p.m. E.T.
Thursday, Dec. 25, 2014 - CLOSED
Friday, Dec. 26 - Friday, Open; normal hours of operation: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 27, 2014 - CLOSED
Sunday, Dec. 28, 2014 - Open; normal hours of operation, 1-9 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 29, 2014 to Wednesday, Dec. 32, 2014 - Open with reduced hours of operation: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 1, 2014 - CLOSED
Friday, Jan. 2, 2014 - Open; normal hours of operation: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- (12/8/14) Register now for the Health and Wellness Residency for the January term. Full details on courses available as part of this residency can be found by visiting http://residencies.esc.edu/health-wellness/. Students registered in the Health and Wellness Residency will have the first chance to receive a travel grant for the 2015 Student Wellness Retreat!
- (12/8/14) A new issue (number 70) of The Student Connection is now available. What do you think of the new look?
- (12/4/14) The State Education Department (SED) has internships available for undergraduate and graduate students attending any SUNY institution statewide. Opportunities are available at SED locations in Albany and Brooklyn. Visit the SED website for more information about internship details and descriptions of current assignments. Students who are interested in applying, please contact Anita DeCianni-Brown at Anita.Brown@esc.edu.
- (12/1/14) Will you be getting a 1098-T tuition statement for the 2014 tax year? Be sure your personal data is up-to-date by Jan. 2, 2015. See the complete announcement for more information.
- (12/1/14) Conquer your stress, manage your time, organize your job search and more! Check out the December issue of Empire State College's Student Health 101 (mobile-friendly version)
- (11/19/14) The Empire State College homepage will be unveiled with a new look and feel on Wednesday afternoon, Nov. 19. See the article on the OIT website for more information about what is changing and what is staying the same.
- (11/4/14) Registration for the Spring 1 2015 term opens today at 9:00 a.m. E.T. and closes Friday, January 9 at 5 p.m. E.T.
- (10/2/14) The college's Annual Safety and Security Report and Procedures is available on the Safety and Security web site (http://www.esc.edu/safetyandsecurity).
- (9/16/14) Effective with registration for the 2014 Fall 2 term, which opens on Sept. 16, students will no longer receive paper bills after registering. See the detailed announcement for more information.
- (8/1/14) A Higher One ATM is now available in the first floor lobby at the Center for Distance Learning at 113 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY. This building is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. To find a Higher One ATM in your area, search in the EasyHelp function at the www.ESCChoicecard.com web site.
- (7/15/14) As part of the Health and Wellness Initiative, Empire State College now offers students up to three face to face counseling sessions at no charge. Simply call 800-756-3124 to speak to a certified counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and if you need to speak to someone in person you will be placed with a counselor near you. No problem is too big or too small. This free service for students is funded by your Student Health Fee and you can find more details on our Collegewide Student Services website.
- (6/2/14) In accordance with the SUNY five-year rational tuition plan and the college's multi-year technology fee plan, tuition and the technology fee will increase effective with the Fall 1 2014 term (pending administrative action to finalize). Visit www.esc.edu/tuition for a complete break down of tuition and fees.
See all current announcements
Please note: System maintenance time is between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. E.S.T. every morning.
The Links You Use the Most!