- College Events
- Academic Schedule
- Information Sessions for Future Students
- Term Dates and Deadlines, Term Schedules and more (Login required)
With questions, please contact:
800-847-3000, ext. 2285
SUNY Empire Hosts Blood Drive with the American Red Cross
|Event Date(s):|| 06/01/2021
|Event Time(s):|| 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
|Event Description:|| Please call extension 2265 or send an email to Tiffany.Williams@esc.edu to schedule an appointment. The entire process will take about an hour, unless you are a double-red-cell donor, which will take approximately 30 minutes longer.
At our last drive in January, the Red Cross collected 30 units, potentially helping 90 patients. The Red Cross hopes to collect 25 regular donations and 10 double-red-cell donations at this drive.
|Comments:|| ***SAFETY PROTOCOLS***
Click here to learn more about the pandemic safety protocols: What to know about the Coronavirus and Blood Donation
Click here for details about plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients.
Click here to learn more about giving the type of blood donation that is best for you.
Click here to see a list of donor eligibility requirements by donation type.
Click here to learn how to prepare to donate: What to do Before, During and After a Donation
Click here to learn the facts about the donation process: Blood Donation Process
Click here to read about supply statistics: Blood Needs & Blood Supply
Click here for Donation FAQs
Benefits of Donating:
· It feels great to donate!
· You get free juice and cookies.
· Most people have blood to spare...yet, there is still not enough to go around.
· You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed. Most people think they'll never need blood, but many do.
· You will be someone's hero. In fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
Please help us reach our goal!
|Contact Person / Department:||
Name: Tiffany Williams
E-Mail Address: email@example.com